WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Estate agents
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1428
Page 1 of 4

Author:  vlad the impailer [ Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:08 am ]
Post subject:  Estate agents

Can anyone recomend me an estate agent,i am looking to sell my place (near the Brook house) and move to pastures new :lol:

Author:  SOT [ Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Estate agents

Sorry, I haven't moved home for years - and didn't use an estate agent then

I am wondering where in the world are you off to???????????????

Author:  Father Ted [ Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Estate agents

West Drayton perhaps :D

Author:  vlad the impailer [ Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Estate agents

west drayton !!!!,went there once ,never again :lol:
sunny somerset this time,no gunfire keeping me awake all night :mrgreen:

Author:  Jon [ Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Estate agents

Isn't Somerset now known as Hayes-on-Sea?

Author:  Westonman [ Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Estate agents

For the past few weeks much of Somerset has been close to being under the sea. With large areas of it only approachable by boat.

Author:  vlad the impailer [ Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Estate agents

you lot trying to put me off ? :roll:

Author:  Bingo99 [ Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Estate agents

Christopher Nevill were pretty good when we bought with them some years ago.

Personally, I wouldn't use Haart.... :evil:

Author:  Jon [ Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Estate agents

I was going to suggest Haart. They seem to be the busiest. Or try not using an estate agent?

Author:  Jon [ Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Estate agents

I bought a house through Haart in 2003 and used the solicitors they suggested, myhomemove conveyancing. It was all done online and I could log in to check progress. All went very smoothly.

Page 1 of 4 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/