| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Did you know this? https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1417 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Westonman [ Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Did you know this? |
I didn't. How to use cling wrap and aluminium foil: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/good-to ... ectly.html |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Did you know this? |
Wow! Excellent!! Funny enough, my dad's just bought a few foil/cling film dispensers as Christmas gifts for various members of the family as he always finds it so annoying!! He'll have to watch this. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Did you know this? |
I've never spotted those things at the end of the package |
|
| Author: | Westonman [ Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Did you know this? |
Kremmen wrote: I've never spotted those things at the end of the package Don't be too depressed. It appears that few of us had noticed those tabs before. When I showed the video to my wife, she went and fetched a new pack of cling wrap film and said, “I' had not noticed those tabs before”. That made two of us.
|
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|