WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Blaster Bates
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1388
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Kremmen [ Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:42 am ]
Post subject:  Blaster Bates

I've had this guy's LP's since about 1969 and I find him hilarious.

He's an explosives expert and he tells stories of his escapades. Stumbled across him on Youtube:


Author:  Jon [ Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Blaster Bates

Shall have a listen, ta.

Author:  Kremmen [ Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Blaster Bates

It is 52 minutes long and contains portions of his LP's but stick with it and hopefully you'll like him.

Author:  Father Ted [ Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Blaster Bates

Be careful namedropping him with females present after a few drinks :P

Author:  jim [ Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Blaster Bates

I remember the old captain pugwash when Master Bates. and Seaman Stains were the stars

Author:  Jon [ Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Blaster Bates

Stanley Unwin anyone?

Author:  Kremmen [ Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Blaster Bates

Ladles and Gentlespools, are all sitting comfortably three square to a botty ?

Plus don't forget the Goons Major Hugh Jampton

Author:  jim [ Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Blaster Bates

or the cat that popped on its drawers :? and Major Bumsore. ;)

Author:  Brian [ Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Blaster Bates

:D When I finished baiting feral cats and foxes I was the Master Baiter.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/