WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Happy Birthday Jim
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1384
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Brian [ Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Happy Birthday Jim

Have one on me.
:D ;)

Author:  Jon [ Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy Birthday Jim

OH!!!! JIMBO!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Attachments:
Screenshot_2013-12-09-19-20-42-picsay.jpg
Screenshot_2013-12-09-19-20-42-picsay.jpg [ 42.05 KiB | Viewed 6824 times ]

Author:  Kremmen [ Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy Birthday Jim

Jimbo :D

Have a good one

Author:  Susie [ Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy Birthday Jim

Belated happy birthday, Jim :D

Author:  jim [ Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy Birthday Jim

THANKS EVERYONE I did give up having birthdays at 18, but wots a couple of years between friends

Author:  Moley [ Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy Birthday Jim

Crikey. Sorry Jim.

Wishing you a VERY belated Happy Birthday.

Moley 8-)

Author:  jim [ Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy Birthday Jim

thanks everybody that's the last one for this year, I just can't remember so many in one year, it seems I am only 30 well the head does! the body maybe a tad older, the 10 mile jog each morning, and a dozen lengths at the swimming baths all helps keep the brain confused and scares the crap out of my body, so amble bye each day, life is good, I eat when I am hungry, I drink when I am thirsty, I sleep when I am tired, have great friends, and family Wot else can I possibly need money cant buy poverty. ;) 8-)

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/