| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| WHERE'S PAM? https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1375 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | jim [ Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:31 am ] |
| Post subject: | WHERE'S PAM? |
wots happening on site as very quiet of late, notalot of postings. I look in once or twice a day an it seems to have stopped growing, is every thing in the Borough fine and dandy? exchange of views are getting less, cmon you lot kiss of life required. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: WHERE'S PAM? |
no problem you can kiss mine |
|
| Author: | rexy [ Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: WHERE'S PAM? |
I think she is in the naughty room, with her emotions. |
|
| Author: | jim [ Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: WHERE'S PAM? |
Got this "e" today so she seems ok . Hiya. Hope all is well. Can you do me a favour Jim? Can you tell 'Kremmen' that I would like to send my condolences after hearing about his wife. (Obviously I can't post on the site myself!) I don't mind if you just post this on the forum. Thanks. xx may I also add mine also Kremmen its a hard time of year. may God bless you. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:50 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: WHERE'S PAM? |
Thanks Pam (thanks Jim for relaying it on) |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|