| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| A Poem https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1320 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | jim [ Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | A Poem |
say !!!!!!!! Australian Love Poem Of course I love ya darlin You're a bloody top-notch bird And when I say you're gorgeous I mean every single word So ya bum is on the big side I don't mind a bit of flab It means that when I'm ready There's somethin' there to grab So your belly isn't flat no more I tell ya, I don't care So long as when I cuddle ya I can get my arms round there No Sheila who is your age Has nice round perky breasts They just gave in to gravity But I know ya did ya best I'm tellin' ya the truth now I never tell ya lies I think it’s very sexy That you've got dimples on ya thighs I swear on me nanna's grave now The moment that we met I thought you was as good as I was ever gonna get No matter what u look like I'll always love ya dear Now shut up while the cricket’s on And fetch another beer. |
|
| Author: | SOT [ Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:02 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: A Poem |
brilliant!!! |
|
| Author: | Brian [ Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: A Poem |
what more does a bloke want? |
|
| Author: | jim [ Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: A Poem |
Brian wrote: what more does a bloke want? RENT !! |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:22 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: A Poem |
Poet Laureate job coming up |
|
| Author: | davrob [ Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: A Poem |
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Nice one Jim. |
|
| Author: | jim [ Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: A Poem |
davrob wrote: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Nice one Jim. if that's your excuse fair enough PS I did not write that it was copy and paste fingie |
|
| Author: | Brian [ Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: A Poem |
davrob wrote: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Nice one Jim. The correct quote is; "Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder" |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|