| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Uxbridge Gazette https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1305 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:43 am ] |
| Post subject: | Uxbridge Gazette |
What have they done ? http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/all-about/uxbridge Looks cleaner but I'm having issues navigating to local stories. Selected Hayes and got 1 news story and a dozen or so sports stories. |
|
| Author: | hayesboy [ Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:45 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Uxbridge Gazette |
i agree what a cock up if it aint broke dont fix it |
|
| Author: | Moley [ Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Uxbridge Gazette |
I'm not quite sure what to make of it to be honest. Early days but it looks a bit messy to me. I have to admit I was never a big fan of the original website anyway and haven't bought the newspaper for at least 5 years. |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Uxbridge Gazette |
I just clicked on that link and it seemed to come up with quite a few local stories. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Uxbridge Gazette |
I suppose it depends where 'local' is. In Hayes it seems that all I get is sports stuff. That was early this morning, maybe they've updated it since ? Found it: News > West London News. That gives me a wider spread of news |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|