| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Happy Birthday John! https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1287 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jon [ Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:23 am ] |
| Post subject: | Happy Birthday John! |
26 TODAY!! HAPPY BRITHDAY!! |
|
| Author: | jim [ Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:04 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Happy Birthday John! |
if that is the prime of life don't get any older..............MHR |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:38 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Happy Birthday John! |
Have a really great birthday John xx |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Happy Birthday John! |
You all missed mine a few days ago I can't even remember 26 |
|
| Author: | Brian [ Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Happy Birthday John! |
I stopped counting. |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:44 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Happy Birthday John! |
Kremmen wrote: You all missed mine a few days ago I can't even remember 26 Ahhhhhhh, sowwy. I think John's is the first one I've ever noticed and been the first person to post about. Not sure if I spotted his age correctly though, I might have been a bit number dyslexic |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:26 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Happy Birthday John! |
yeah, upside down, should have been 95 |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|