WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Doctor Dementia
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1213
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Pam [ Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Doctor Dementia

Here's another trick of Doctor Dementia to test your skills....

I've seen this with the letters out of order, but this is the first time I've seen it with numbers.

If you can read this OUT LOUD, you have a strong mind. And better than that: Alzheimer's is a long long, way down the road before it ever gets anywhere near you!

7H15 M3554G3

53RV35 7O PR0V3

H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N

D0 4M4Z1NG 7H1NG5!

1MPR3551V3 7H1NG5!

1N 7H3 B3G1NN1NG

17 WA5 H4RD BU7

N0W, 0N 7H15 LIN3

Y0UR M1ND 1S

R34D1NG 17 4U70M471C4LLY

W17H 0U7 3V3N

7H1NK1NG 4B0U7 17,

B3 PROUD! 0NLY

C3R741N P30PL3 C4N

R3AD 7H15.

PL3453 F0RW4RD 1F

U C4N R34D 7H15.


To my 'selected' strange-minded friends: If you can read the following paragraph, forward it on to your friends with 'yes' in the subject line. Only great minds can read this. This is weird, but interesting!

If you can read this, you have a strange mind, too. Can you read this? Only 55 people out of 100 can

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was
rdanieg . The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid , aoccdrnig to
a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what
oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that
the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae . The rset can be
a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This
is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,
but the word as a wlohe . Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I
awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt !

.

Author:  Kremmen [ Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Doctor Dementia

That's how I write anyway :lol:

Author:  Pam [ Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Doctor Dementia

:D

Author:  Jon [ Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Doctor Dementia

7H4T5 V35Y G88D.

Author:  Pam [ Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Doctor Dementia

Jon wrote:
7H4T5 V35Y G88D.


:D

Author:  jim [ Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Doctor Dementia

Pam wrote:
Jon wrote:
7H4T5 V35Y G88D.


:D

ldr bls ifu sk me

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/