| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Tree Fellas Required https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1209 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | SOT [ Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Tree Fellas Required |
I am looking to cut a few large boughs from an apple tree. They are not high, but they are thick & access is difficult. I have to be honest, but using chainsaw one handed from a step ladder is something I would have enjoyed 20 years ago, but I don't think I could do it now and be able to retain a full count of two arms, two legs and 10 fingers on 2 x hands So can anyone recommend a local professional tree surgeon who is reasonably priced and competent (ie no traveller types - no offence!) I would prefer to have a recommendation from a direct experience if possible as this job has got to be done right the first time |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:31 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tree Fellas Required |
I've had a look on Which?Local and the one with the most positive reviews is: Boward Tree Surgery Ltd St Leonards Farm, New Years Green Lane, Harefield, Uxbridge, UB9 6LX Tel1: 01895 633226 Tel2: 01895 639606 andrew@bowardtree.co.uk |
|
| Author: | Brian [ Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tree Fellas Required |
Paddy says to Mick "I found this pen, is it yours?" Mick replies "Don't know, give it here." He then tries it and says, "Yes it is" Paddy asks "How do you know?" Mick replies, "That's my handwriting" OOps! sorry I thought it was for Irish jokes. |
|
| Author: | jane [ Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:58 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tree Fellas Required |
Speak to the council landscape guys .... most do little private jobs very cheap |
|
| Author: | Father Ted [ Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tree Fellas Required |
You have the wrong end of the stick, the OP is a Irishman looking for 'Three Fellas' Stick pun thrown in for good measure ! |
|
| Author: | jim [ Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tree Fellas Required |
jane wrote: Speak to the council landscape guys .... most do little private jobs very cheap they would be cheap with little privates . |
|
| Author: | edwinnobby [ Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tree Fellas Required |
Tree surgeons, tree fellers, too old, etc. etc. !!! Would 3 loggers be acceptable ? They know their frees from their fore's |
|
| Author: | jim [ Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tree Fellas Required |
edwinnobby wrote: Tree surgeons, tree fellers, too old, etc. etc. !!! Would 3 loggers be acceptable ? They know their frees from their fore's tree fellers now dats a pity. I only know two |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|