| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| dustman times https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1178 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | hayesboy [ Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | dustman times |
hi can anyone tell me what time there dustman comes in the morning? as i was up answering the call of nature at 04.20am (tmi) on thursday morning i could hear banging and clattering outside so on opening my window to have a look i see it was the dustman pulling out my 3 black bags of rubbish so god knows what time they start anyone else have a early dustman? |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:24 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: dustman times |
I am always awake early and when I get up the bags have always been taken out - I rarely hear them though You're not supposed to put your bags out until 6 a.m. but if you wait till then the bin men have been and gone. I've got ours trained now, we put the bags inside a wheelie bin and the guys take them out of it for us. It's brilliant because this way the foxes don't get at the rubbish during the night |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:00 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: dustman times |
I think someone whizzes round early pulling all the bags into position and then gets to go home early, or maybe do more rounds to earn extra dosh. A bit like the few remaining milkman who often do 2 or 3 rounds nowadays, and can be heard whirring along in their floats anytime from about 1am onwards!! |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:35 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: dustman times |
Yes, there is an advance team who collect all the 'stragglers' and put them into large piles to speed things up. I think it's a good idea but they are noisy slinging stuff around. I've been recently taking my bags to the nearest large pile to save the noise outside mine. |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:44 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: dustman times |
Talking of dustmen..... http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/vi ... mp-2028570 |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:28 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: dustman times |
Yes I saw that. They will be disciplined !!! = 'don't do it again'. In this day and age they should be sacked and give someone else a go as I bet binmen wages are quite healthy ? |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|