WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Stealth Fighter in scrapyard
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1169
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Kremmen [ Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Stealth Fighter in scrapyard

Image

Author:  jim [ Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Stealth Fighter in scrapyard

best one yet once the wheels are retracted.

Author:  Brian [ Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Stealth Fighter in scrapyard

We're still looking for ours.
:lol:

Author:  geezer466 [ Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Stealth Fighter in scrapyard

Very good. Going to steal this....

Author:  Jon [ Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Stealth Fighter in scrapyard

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  MikeBat [ Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Stealth Fighter in scrapyard

At least they left the wheels and ladder, that's more than they left me when my car was stolen off my drive when I came back from holiday yesterday. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Author:  Sunshine [ Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Stealth Fighter in scrapyard

That's terrible. I hope they manage to find it or you've got a long wait for insurance payout

Author:  Batty bat [ Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Stealth Fighter in scrapyard

MikeBat wrote:
At least they left the wheels and ladder, that's more than they left me when my car was stolen off my drive when I came back from holiday yesterday. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:



They even took the ladder, I hope they catch the little tykes.

Author:  Jon [ Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Stealth Fighter in scrapyard

I just had to show you this. It's the most advanced stealth fighter to date:






















Is that cool or what!!

Author:  Brian [ Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Stealth Fighter in scrapyard

Jon wrote:
I just had to show you this. It's the most advanced stealth fighter to date:






















Is that cool or what!!



That looks like ours, where did you find it?
:D ;)

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/