| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Now that's what I call service! https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1094 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Pam [ Fri May 03, 2013 4:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Now that's what I call service! |
Just had a visit from the owners of the Kichen/Bathroom company that have remodelled our bathroom & ensuite over the last two weeks. They called to give us a gift! Posh wine and chocolates! (So they'll be mine, looks like my other half hasn't got anything!) |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri May 03, 2013 4:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Now that's what I call service! |
Get her drunk and she won't spot the missing tiles |
|
| Author: | Batty bat [ Fri May 03, 2013 4:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Now that's what I call service! |
Pam wrote: Just had a visit from the owners of the Kichen/Bathroom company that have remodelled our bathroom & ensuite over the last two weeks. They called to give us a gift! Posh wine and chocolates! (So they'll be mine, looks like my other half hasn't got anything!) Then who got the bill? |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Fri May 03, 2013 4:56 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Now that's what I call service! |
'im indoors of course! |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Fri May 03, 2013 4:58 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Now that's what I call service! |
Kremmen wrote: Get her drunk and she won't spot the missing tiles I see blank spaces when I've had a drink Kremmen! |
|
| Author: | Batty bat [ Fri May 03, 2013 5:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Now that's what I call service! |
Pam wrote: 'im indoors of course! Then, there you go. He got something. |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Sat May 04, 2013 1:12 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Now that's what I call service! |
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|