WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Beautiful sight for all coffee lovers!!
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1057
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Jon [ Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:58 am ]
Post subject:  Beautiful sight for all coffee lovers!!

If anyone's wondering what to get me for Christmas...

http://www.nespresso.com/uk/en/pages/gift-card-offer

Author:  Brian [ Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Beautiful sight for all coffee lovers!!

We have had the Citiz for ages.
Good combination of pods, find the ones you like best, can order online delivery in 3 days.
No probs, enjoy.
:D

Author:  festive50 [ Tue May 28, 2013 11:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Beautiful sight for all coffee lovers!!

Like you Josh, I too was a latte aficionado. So I was planning to buy a soopa doopa coffee machine in the after christmas sales.
We stayed over at my brother's on boxing day and for breakfast we had black coffee made in a "Bialetti" (basically an Italian coffee percolator). My niece who has one and lives in Venice bought it for my brother. I liked it so much I bought the company (not really), the coffee pot. Now I'm hooked on espresso.

http://www.anothercoffee.co.uk/products/item109700.aspx

The only problem is that the 3 cup model only makes 3 demitasses (espresso cups), which is just over 1 mugfull. So next one I buy will be the 9 cup model. However if you dilute the espresso with equal parts hot water you get an Americano.
The reason I have gone off lattes is that the quality varies so much. Some waiters/waitresses don't understand the principles involved - in a tall latte glass you should get a thick creamy froth on the top at least an inch thick that should last to the very end. The pleasure is derived from drinking the latte through the froth. However some waiters/waitresses just couldn't be arsed and you end up with a thin foam of a couple of ml that looks like washing up water and tastes just like an extremely milky coffee. I've lost count of the number of time I've sent these back.

Phil
:evil:

Author:  Kremmen [ Wed May 29, 2013 7:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Beautiful sight for all coffee lovers!!

What's wrong with a dollop of instant ? :o

Author:  Sunshine [ Wed May 29, 2013 12:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Beautiful sight for all coffee lovers!!

I'm so glad I am not a coffee lover - it sounds like it's difficult to get a decent brew. Hubby has a Bosch Tassimo and is happy enough with that.

I drink PG tips - just dunk the pyramid in a mug of boiling water till it gets to the right colour, add a splash of milk and it's fine!

Author:  Pam [ Wed May 29, 2013 2:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Beautiful sight for all coffee lovers!!

You and me both Sunshine! :D

Author:  Sunshine [ Wed May 29, 2013 4:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Beautiful sight for all coffee lovers!!

We have great taste Pam x

Author:  Pam [ Wed May 29, 2013 6:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Beautiful sight for all coffee lovers!!

Of course! We is well posh. ;)

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/