| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| The grange https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1056 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Scooby [ Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | The grange |
Hi all First post here, Just would like to know if anyone can tell me what has happened to the landlord ( old one ) tha had the grange on wood end green road I did work for him some time back and have seen the pub has changed it's name any info thanks Scooby |
|
| Author: | jim [ Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The grange |
D'ya mean Harry and June Cooper ? |
|
| Author: | Scooby [ Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:33 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The grange |
Yes Harry and June |
|
| Author: | jim [ Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The grange |
the last I heard and that was a while ago at least 2 years was they had a pub in Uxbridge dunno what one though. |
|
| Author: | Scooby [ Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:35 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The grange |
That was the crown and septer, I think that's how it's spelt, I have heard on the grape vine that Harry not to good, I'm just trying to find out As you know he was not everyone's. cup of tea but I found him ok. |
|
| Author: | festive50 [ Tue May 28, 2013 12:04 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The grange |
Scooby wrote: ......As you know he was not everyone's cup of tea ...... Too true. I only came across him only the once and found him to be a truly obnoxious bastard who acted like an east end gangster. Phil |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|