News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:44 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
As we have over 100 members, I've noticed that just under half have only posted 1 or not even at all.

I wonder if this thread welcoming new members will encourage more posters.

Today's new member is Andy19


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
and just after posting this thread I click on the website associated with this username and it's for kitchens.

Heavy Sigh!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 888
It's a good idea though BG. I'm pretty sure that when I first joined somebody welcomed me in a thread like this.

Even though I don't want a new kitchen, welcome Andy19.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:47 am
Posts: 2873
Location: Dog House
I don't think there is a forum in existence that doesn't have over half the members on zero posts.

_________________
Lets be careful out there !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
New member jennnybee1, I wonder if she sells kitchens, if not then Welcome to WLC


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:05 pm
Posts: 2807
:lol: Sadly Jennybee was just another pest... I've wielded the fly spray.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 280
Jon wrote:
:lol: Sadly Jennybee was just another pest... I've wielded the fly spray.


You do that to me everytime I come into the room, but you forget all this years ago you gave me my own key :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:45 pm
Posts: 43
Badminton Girl wrote:
and just after posting this thread I click on the website associated with this username and it's for kitchens.

Heavy Sigh!!

I must admit I was surprised recently when confronted with a kitchen. Needless to say I have to admit that I kept clear of westlondonchat for a while.
With 100 members what do you think halts them to contribute to this thread?
Lack of expectation
Lack of anything else to do
Lack of leadership
Lack of a thread that gets everybody on the band waggon
Typical lack of interest by so many of the present generation(and some of the past) :) :)

Poor sense of humour


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:39 pm
Posts: 1
Hi everybody I used to contribute on a regular basis with the user name ... ..d
Guess who?

Where has the humour section gone?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:05 pm
Posts: 2807
Were you the bloke from the X Files? We've missed you!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




LOCAL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS: YOU CAN ADVERTISE TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE IN OUR ADS SECTIONS!!

ARTICLES WANTED, ARTICLES FOR SALE, PLUMBERS, PIZZAS, ELECTRICIANS, ESTATE AGENTS, ACCOMMODATION WANTED OR FOR RENT, FLATS, ROOMS, HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL, JOBS AGENCIES, TRADESMEN & WOMEN, MOTORS, DRIVING LESSONS, HGV TRAINING, VOLUNTARY GROUPS... JUST REGISTER AND POST YOUR FREE AD, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. NO CATCH! TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

London Borough of Hillingdon Chat - Main Index

Christmas music Merelbeke