News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:21 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:14 pm
Posts: 659
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ds-newsxml


???????????? :shock: :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:24 pm
Posts: 329
We can buy Cadbury mini eggs & caremel eggs year, round here.

_________________
Posts often deleted................Why? I don't know.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 888
Three years ago I bought an Easter egg before Christmas and gave it to my cousin who had been given two months to live because he had lung cancer.

I told him his next challenge was to live until Easter so he could eat his Easter Egg. He accepted my challenge and lived another two years because the family kept setting him other challenges. It made him fight and I was so proud of him.

I'm sure that if I hadn't got him fighting we wouldn't have had him that extra time so I was pleased I could buy an Easter Egg at Christmas time that year.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:08 am
Posts: 1294
Location: Floating on a cloud
Sunshine wrote:
Three years ago I bought an Easter egg before Christmas and gave it to my cousin who had been given two months to live because he had lung cancer.

I told him his next challenge was to live until Easter so he could eat his Easter Egg. He accepted my challenge and lived another two years because the family kept setting him other challenges. It made him fight and I was so proud of him.

I'm sure that if I hadn't got him fighting we wouldn't have had him that extra time so I was pleased I could buy an Easter Egg at Christmas time that year.


Thats a heartwarming story Sunshine. Thanks for sharing it.

Im just about to set off and meet up with my 2 Sons, their Partners and my 4 Grandchildren and it will be the first time I have seen them all together. They have travelled from as far afield as Fulham ( lol ) and South Africa.

I wish you all a Happy Christmas. Moley 8-)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




LOCAL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS: YOU CAN ADVERTISE TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE IN OUR ADS SECTIONS!!

ARTICLES WANTED, ARTICLES FOR SALE, PLUMBERS, PIZZAS, ELECTRICIANS, ESTATE AGENTS, ACCOMMODATION WANTED OR FOR RENT, FLATS, ROOMS, HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL, JOBS AGENCIES, TRADESMEN & WOMEN, MOTORS, DRIVING LESSONS, HGV TRAINING, VOLUNTARY GROUPS... JUST REGISTER AND POST YOUR FREE AD, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. NO CATCH! TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

London Borough of Hillingdon Chat - Main Index

Christmas music Merelbeke