| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| First step after buying a home ...... https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=640 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | leemike [ Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:32 am ] |
| Post subject: | First step after buying a home ...... |
I don't this is the right place for post this thread but I want to know "what should be the second step after buying a home". I also want to share my own view I don't I am right or not,but I think we should make it secure after buying a new home.so must install the security alarms and fire smoke alarms for saving your home from burglar and preventing from any unwilling happening.so what you think........? |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:43 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: First step after buying a home ...... |
Security should be high on the agenda if it is to be empty all day. I'm fortunate in that mine is occupied all day and 2 of my neighbours are also in all day. The next step is to ensure what you buy you can afford. If you have a mortgage it's all too easy to run into unnecessary debt. "Watch this space" |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:29 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: First step after buying a home ...... |
I've got a good security alarm His name is Timba and he weighs 11 stone. I don't think anybody would bother breaking in when they'd be faced with such a large dog |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:38 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: First step after buying a home ...... |
Best bet with a large dog is to train them to go for anything hanging loose |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:53 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: First step after buying a home ...... |
| Author: | Pam [ Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: First step after buying a home ...... |
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|