| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Ballota Family search https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=936 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Ballota [ Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:23 am ] |
| Post subject: | Ballota Family search |
Dear Friends, I am writing from Spain, my name is Carlos Juanco and I know that the father of the grandfather of my grandmother was Vincent Ballota, born and citizen of Middlesex in 1801. He also has a sister called Maria Ballota and born in 1806. His son was medical doctor so we supposse he was too. I learn that in your area there is a Ballota Court, what does it mean? Our of the private companies, is there any official public desk where I can address my searchs? Thanks in advance for your help Carlos "Ballota" Juanco |
|
| Author: | jane [ Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:28 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Ballota Family search |
Hi .... I think Ballota Court is in Edgware - quite a way from Hillingdon ...... |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Ballota Family search |
According to Google,Ballota is the name of a plant Maybe there was ballota growing where the flats were built. It's certainly not an English sounding name. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|