WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Genevieve Filming
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=453
Page 1 of 3

Author:  Badminton Girl [ Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Genevieve Filming

Anyone remember this film being made in West Drayton / uxbridge?

http://www.donbrockway.com/Filming%20Locations.htm

Author:  Sunshine [ Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Genevieve Filming

I don't remember it being made but it's nice to see the Peoples Cafe and the De Burgh Arms in it.

I just looked it up and the film was made in 1953. No wonder I don't remember it :lol: :roll:

Author:  jim [ Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Genevieve Filming

I hadd to ask my mum also. :o :o

Author:  Sunshine [ Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Genevieve Filming

:roll:

Author:  captain_flynn [ Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Genevieve Filming

Never heard of that before, but that was long before I was born! :lol:

Author:  Badminton Girl [ Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Genevieve Filming

And me

Author:  jim [ Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Genevieve Filming

Never heard of that before, but that was long AFTER I was born! :oops: :oops:

Author:  Batty bat [ Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Genevieve Filming

It was after I happed also. ;)

Author:  captain_flynn [ Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Genevieve Filming

Looks like we have quite a mix of age's here then!

Author:  jim [ Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Genevieve Filming

when I was a kid films were classified as (A) adults only could buy a ticket to get in so we would hold out our money and ask to be taken in by the older people going in, then there was (U) films that we could buy our way in. and (H) films that no way, no how, was kids allowed to watch, and at the interval a lady with a tray hanging from around her neck would be selling ice cream, while the folk in the back row would be looking the other way. :o :shock:

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/