WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

The Firefly
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1227
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Jon [ Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:55 am ]
Post subject:  The Firefly

For those that remember it, we now have a picture of The Firefly pub which was on the Fly estate in Barnhill....

photos/showphoto.php?photo=2605&title=the-fireflybarnhill-estate&cat=601

Author:  Kremmen [ Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Firefly

I like seeing the old cars.

I used to think the Ford Consul was a good looking car when I was a kid. An uncle used to have the same shape Zodiac with the add on fins. he changed that for a Consul Classic (last Ford with a chassis and first with dual headlights) and he hated it.

Author:  jim [ Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Firefly

Jon wrote:
For those that remember it, we now have a picture of The Firefly pub which was on the Fly estate in Barnhill....
photos/showphoto.php?photo=2605&title=the-fireflybarnhill-estate&cat=601

I used to live opposite in Welbeck Court.

Author:  Jon [ Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Firefly

There's a GREAT new, bigger, clearer version of this photo now. Turns out, it's a screengrab from a FILM!!!


photos/showphoto.php?photo=2621&title=the-firefly-2c-barnhill-estate-2c-larger-version&cat=601

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/