| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Favourite TV progs growing up...... https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1205 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | Jon [ Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:57 am ] |
| Post subject: | Favourite TV progs growing up...... |
Anyone else remember these.... And to a lesser extent... |
|
| Author: | jim [ Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:50 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Favourite TV progs growing up...... |
I only remember what my mum told me about them, maybe had I known you then !!! |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:41 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Favourite TV progs growing up...... |
I used to watch Casey Jones and I've heard of Daktari Four Feather Falls with his magic gun, Supercar, FireBall XL5 and the mandatory I Love lucy |
|
| Author: | jim [ Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:52 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Favourite TV progs growing up...... |
Kremmen wrote: I used to watch Casey Jones and I've heard of Daktari Four Feather Falls with his magic gun, Supercar, FireBall XL5 and the mandatory I Love lucy wow miles before my time! |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Favourite TV progs growing up...... |
It's about this time that somebody usually cracks the Muffin the mule joke. |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Favourite TV progs growing up...... |
Kremmen wrote: It's about this time that somebody usually cracks the Muffin the mule joke. As I'm to young to know all of the above programmes, can someone please tell me who was Muffin the Mule? |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:51 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Favourite TV progs growing up...... |
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muffin_the_Mule |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Favourite TV progs growing up...... |
I WAS following your joke Kremmen! |
|
| Author: | jim [ Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Favourite TV progs growing up...... |
Pam wrote: As I'm to young to know all of the above programmes, can someone please tell me who was Muffin the Mule? well it was not me that's for sure, have not muffed for over a week now |
|
| Author: | rexy [ Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:41 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Favourite TV progs growing up...... |
You had TV wow! I remember sitting in front of one at rich friends house, about late 40s his mother told us to watch the test pattern said it was a game,boring .Dad got our first one 1956 home made, used to watch 'Cheyenne' with a mate sat nights then off to the pub, later came steptoe, hancock, and other funnies. |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|