| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Great new place to spend hours browsing! https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1037 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jon [ Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | Great new place to spend hours browsing! |
This is great, you could waste a LOT of time here: http://www.advertisingarchives.co.uk/in ... e=en&q=hmv |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:37 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Great new place to spend hours browsing! |
I love it! I just found a picture of our old HMV stereomaster. For some reason I could only listen to boring stuff like Radio 2 on it so I used to listen to Terry Wogan in the afternoons. I was so disappointed when I saw a picture of him and his face was so different from what I imagined. I bookmarked it so I can waste loads of time later this afternoon. Thanks Jon |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Great new place to spend hours browsing! |
Great! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|