| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| DropBox https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=562 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Kremmen [ Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:02 am ] |
| Post subject: | DropBox |
Was it here I read about DropBox ? ... anyway, it's been hacked apparently |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: DropBox |
I think Jon was telling us about it |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:23 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: DropBox |
Yes it was... very useful it is too! And I got more space thanks to people signing up from the link I posted. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:28 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: DropBox |
http://news.cnet.com/8301-1009_3-574839 ... sers-help/ I can guess that if the criminals get wind of users potentially having unencrypted personal data stored online somewhere, they will be attracted like flies. I'll bet others have been hacked as well but have kept it quiet. I could almost this happening. |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: DropBox |
If hackers want to see my family photos and listen to my keyboard music creations they're more than welcome |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: DropBox |
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|