WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Bonnie Tyler
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=992
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Kremmen [ Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Bonnie Tyler

Yet again we have chosen a spent force to represent us at Eurovision.

Engelthump came near the bottom last year and I don't suppose she will do much better. What we need is a younger group that can bash out something with a bit of life to it and get the judges feet tapping.

I just don't get it

Author:  Batty bat [ Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bonnie Tyler

Somebody a little better looking, might help

Author:  geezer466 [ Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bonnie Tyler

I would rather stick pins in my eyes that watch this.....

My personal opinion of course, enjoy if you like inflicting pain on your ears......

Author:  Sunshine [ Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bonnie Tyler

I heard that it is very expensive to host the competition so maybe this is the Uk's way of ensuring we don't win so won't have to host it next year :lol:

Author:  Jon [ Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bonnie Tyler

I heard that whoever wins, the UK pays a big chunk of the bill and often supplies much of the technical expertise and equipment.... not sure how true that is.

Author:  chris_guest [ Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Bonnie Tyler

Then why on earth don't we just not bother to enter and save our money

Author:  Kremmen [ Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Bonnie Tyler

Got to find something for Terry Wogan to do to earn his millions

Author:  Sunshine [ Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Bonnie Tyler

I never watch it so really wouldn't miss it if the UK pulled out of it.

Jon, is that true?

Author:  geezer466 [ Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Bonnie Tyler

Sunshine wrote:
I never watch it so really wouldn't miss it if the UK pulled out of it.

Jon, is that true?


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2242869/Greece-Cyprus-Portugal-Poland-pull-Eurovision-theyre-deep-debt.html

Quote:
Four of Europe’s most cash-strapped countries are set to pull out of the Eurovision song contest - in case they win and have to host the lavish event the next year.

Greece, Cyprus, Portugal and Poland have all said they are ‘very unlikely’ to take part in the cheesy singing contest that has become a European institution.

The Greeks also said they could barely afford this year’s £100,000 fee to enter an act, and that ‘sequins and stage effects’ were distasteful at a time of austerity.

Author:  Kremmen [ Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bonnie Tyler

We could enter Joe Pasquale singing "I know a song that'll get on your nerves"

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/