| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Have your say on Hillingdon's budget... https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=935 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jon [ Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:17 am ] |
| Post subject: | Have your say on Hillingdon's budget... |
I've received this email and thought others on here might be interested: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dear Resident, I hope the snow did not cause you too many problems. I thought you might be interested in the following consultations, which the council is currently asking residents to take part in. Council Budget - Deadline: Friday 1 February http://www.hillingdon.gov.uk/article/26 ... nsultation Health and Wellbeing Strategy - Deadline: Monday 11 February http://www.hillingdon.gov.uk/article/26 ... nsultation Adult Mental Health Strategy Consultation Event - Date: Wednesday 13 February, 12.30-3.00pm or 6.00-8.30pm at Uxbridge Civic Centre https://www.snapsurveys.com/swh/surveyl ... 5910827727 Apologies if you have received a version of this message already but we are keen to raise awareness of the Adult Mental Health event. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|