WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Honda to cut 800 jobs in Swindon
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=907
Page 1 of 1

Author:  geezer466 [ Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Honda to cut 800 jobs in Swindon

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-20983462

Another 800 shirkers for the Bullingdon Boys to add to their list or those made redundant will soon find highly paid employment in Britain's thriving 21st century service based economy. There are millons of jobs: motor insurance accident management executives, product protection insurance salespeople, home insulation compliance officers, and so on. These growing, exciting and dynamic wealth engines of our modern economy will take us to new heights of prosperity for all.

Author:  Westonman [ Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Honda to cut 800 jobs in Swindon

geezer466 wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-20983462

Another 800 shirkers for the Bullingdon Boys to add to their list or those made redundant will soon find highly paid employment in Britain's thriving 21st century service based economy.
It isn't only the policy of the Bullingdon Boys. The same tactics are also the policies of the Libs and Labs. There is NO difference in AIM, POLICY, or PURPOSE between the Lib Dems, Labour, and the Conservative Parties - they are all globalists working towards a one-world psuedo-democratic dictatorship.

Author:  SOT [ Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Honda to cut 800 jobs in Swindon

To be fair, the car market isn't doing so bad in the UK, it's the European market (which Honda's Swindon plant serves) that has dropped away and been a significant factor in this terrible news for the Honda workers. I am not sure how much the coalition can influence the economy in Greece, Portugal and Italy etc

Author:  Kremmen [ Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Honda to cut 800 jobs in Swindon

Now here's my dilemma .............

I have a September 2009 Honda Civic. I have started making enquiries re p/x prices to possibly get a new one in April.

I am now seriously considering backing off for a while because I don't really want a new car assembled by unhappy or disgruntled workers. I think I'll go back to my original plan and change in September again.

The new Civic is amazing in comparison to my existing now old shape one.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/