| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| European Car Sales Falling off a Cliff https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=872 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | geezer466 [ Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | European Car Sales Falling off a Cliff |
Car sales have always been a good economic indicator of how things will perform going forward and have been for the last 50 years Interestingly the UK has risen slightly on these figures but the rest are truly shocking.. http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/eu-car-sales-drop-14th-consecutive.html Quote: EU Car Sales Drop 14th Consecutive Month; Car Sales Plunge 20.1% in Italy, 20.3% in Spain, 19.2% in France, 3.5% in Germany, Rise in UK
Read more at http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot. ... vqdqZHa.99 |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:03 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: European Car Sales Falling off a Cliff |
Not surprised with a) the economic meltdown, b) rip off petrol prices and rip off petrol taxes and c) all the anti car measures across Europe. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:42 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: European Car Sales Falling off a Cliff |
I'm due to change mine next April. Just hoping the current discounts are still available It will be a Honda Civic 1.8 EX Auto, with all the toys |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: European Car Sales Falling off a Cliff |
I have been driving an auto lately and love it. I won't go back to driving a car with manual transmission if I can help it. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:37 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: European Car Sales Falling off a Cliff |
I drove my first auto circa 1973 (Austin 2200) and I was smitten straight away. I've had auto's ever since. I got one of those automated manuals for my last car and it was horrendous in comparison. Honda obviously agreed and they have now completely dropped their old i-shift box and the Civic is now a full proper torque converter auto. I know the VW DSG gets good reviews but it's still not as good, especially at slow parking speeds. Also, if you get a DSG problem out of warranty then I hope your sitting down when they tell you how much they are to fix. |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:23 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: European Car Sales Falling off a Cliff |
I had a Vauxhall Cavalier a few years back that was auto and I scrapped that when it was 15 years old not because of any transmission problems. I suppose it's a chance you take. I have a Nissan Note and it's a nice bright colour, auto and very nippy around town. I will drive anywhere at any time in it. I love my little Japanese car ....... |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|