| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Being well off https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=821 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | john [ Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:27 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Being well off |
aS a result of talking to people at work , we all think you are well off , if you have any money left on the day before payday |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:15 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Being well off |
So true, I know so many people in that situation. |
|
| Author: | Batty bat [ Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Being well off |
I'm now retired. I'm better off now, than I ever was when working. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:13 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Being well off |
Batty bat wrote: I'm now retired. I'm better off now, than I ever was when working. If you suffer from laryngitis as well you could be my perfect woman |
|
| Author: | geezer466 [ Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Being well off |
Rampant inflation and non existent wage increases are the preferred way of lowering peoples living standards. It is being accomplished slowly but surely so most will not notice until suddenly they wake up one morning and realise they can only afford one holiday annually and to change the car every 6 years ect. Expect no change until average earnings here are the same as in the sub continent and China whom we now have to directly compete with due to Globalisation. Some of us told you this was coming 3 years ago............ |
|
| Author: | jane [ Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Being well off |
One holiday a year and a car every 6 years !!! That would be an increase in standards for me |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|