WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Another Scam !
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=688
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Kremmen [ Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Another Scam !

This one starts when a 'Courier' turns up clutching a bunch of flowers and a bottle of plonk.

The courier explains that they are completely free and no payment is required...........................he does however explain that because he is handing over alcohol he needs to prove that it has been collected by an adult.

He then proceeds to ask you to swipe your credit card through a handheld device and enter your pin.

The rest I will leave to you ........................

Author:  jane [ Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Another Scam !

Who actually falls for these scams ?? There are so many warnings out there .....

Author:  Kremmen [ Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Another Scam !

Latest one was someone in Guildford apparently !

Author:  Pam [ Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Another Scam !

I won't admit to living in the Guildford post code area then! (Damn, I thought I'd got away with it!)

Author:  Kremmen [ Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Another Scam !

I'm currently sitting in GU21 so neither will I :lol:

Author:  Pam [ Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Another Scam !

Your secret's safe with me Kremmen!

Author:  jane [ Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Another Scam !

Kremmen - are you sure you're not the courier ?? If he calls on you Pam with flowers - don't fall for it :-)

Author:  Pam [ Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Another Scam !

:lol: But I'm a sucker for flowers, so I'll have to be strong! :oops:

Author:  jane [ Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Another Scam !

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  Kremmen [ Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Another Scam !

jane wrote:
Kremmen - are you sure you're not the courier ?? If he calls on you Pam with flowers - don't fall for it :-)



Foiled :( :D


If I ever went home with a bunch of flowers or a bottle she would probably floor me on the assumption .................

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/