| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| I can't stand huge shopping malls!!! https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=669 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | Jon [ Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:29 am ] |
| Post subject: | I can't stand huge shopping malls!!! |
I popped into Westfield on the way to work this evening. Is it just me, but I can't stay in those sorts of places for very long. If this is the future of shopping, how depressing. Give me a good town centre any time, yes even with the weather and traffic. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:36 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I can't stand huge shopping malls!!! |
Places like Westfield and Bluewater are artificially high on prices. I don't mind the likes of Harrow or Uxbridge though. In fact I'm being dragged off to Harrow today to be present carrier. I can expect the usual scenario of having to sit it out in all the clothes shops whilst she decides what not to buy and then going back to shop 1. If the model shop is still there I may try and sneak off for a while |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:52 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I can't stand huge shopping malls!!! |
Present carrier?? Is it someone's birthday? Yes, Uxbridge isn't too bad size wise. |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:10 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I can't stand huge shopping malls!!! |
I'm dragging my other half off to Watford today. I don't mind big shopping malls now and again and I haven't been there for a couple of years. I have some vouchers to spend |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:13 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I can't stand huge shopping malls!!! |
Jon wrote: Present carrier?? Is it someone's birthday? Yes, Uxbridge isn't too bad size wise. nah, she carry too much, spine problem. Like to do my bit |
|
| Author: | jim [ Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:56 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I can't stand huge shopping malls!!! |
as long as you manage carrying the wallet that's all that matters. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I can't stand huge shopping malls!!! |
If she's going can't I forget to take it ? |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I can't stand huge shopping malls!!! |
I wouldn't advise that! Watford was OK ish - coffee was lovely but the scones weren't very nice. All we bought was a pack of toothbrushes from a weird store called Clas Ohlson |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:13 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I can't stand huge shopping malls!!! |
Not using electric yet ? I had virtually no fillings since we switched to electric about 15 years ago. Brilliant things. |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I can't stand huge shopping malls!!! |
I don't like using electric brushes - I tried and then gave it away. |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|