WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

How many Lib Dems are left?
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=634
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Jon [ Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:36 am ]
Post subject:  How many Lib Dems are left?

Watching the Lib Dem conference I was shocked at how small the audience was. All the parties have suffered a collapse in membership not surprisingly but that really was a tiny crowd for a national party conference

Author:  Kremmen [ Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: How many Lib Dems are left?

I read somewhere that the Tories have been trying to get a pact with UKIP for the next election. It seems UKIP have overtaken the Lib Dems in the opinion polls.

Nigel has apparently said OK if you agree to our terms, like guaranteeing a referendum on Europe :)

Author:  jim [ Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How many Lib Dems are left?

I heard the political donations have been up of late, in fact they cleared over 22½p last month baffled by the sudden increase an investigation revealed that 10p of that was dropped by the doorman, and put into the collection box, as he was making his speech at the time, and was common knowledge that Ken could afford it anyway. :D :D

Author:  Kremmen [ Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How many Lib Dems are left?

This made me chuckle:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... ed-up.html

Gordon brown speech and only one person turned up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  jim [ Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How many Lib Dems are left?

wonder how much his rent a crowd bill was, and did it come out of his expences ?? ;) ;)

Author:  geezer466 [ Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How many Lib Dems are left?

Kremmen wrote:
I read somewhere that the Tories have been trying to get a pact with UKIP for the next election. It seems UKIP have overtaken the Lib Dems in the opinion polls.

Nigel has apparently said OK if you agree to our terms, like guaranteeing a referendum on Europe :)


Slowly slowly catchee monkey........

I see Call me Dave is moving slowly but surely to giving the us the referendum..........

Either that or UKIP will seriously split the tory vote at the next GE.

Author:  Jon [ Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: How many Lib Dems are left?

UKIP seriously split it at the last election! I think I read there would have been no coalition without UKIP, they resulted in quite a few Tory seats going to Labour. Either way, I think it's best if everyone votes for the party they actually support, rather than voting for a party they don't really support 'just to keep the other lot out'.

Author:  Kremmen [ Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: How many Lib Dems are left?

Nigel talks a lot of sense at times and it's a shame he doesn't have a strong party member list behind him. I think he could stop us from tipping over the edge which is now only a decade or two down the line if you look at the maths.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/