| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Thanks https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=620 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | James [ Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Thanks |
I've been in hospital for a year and would just like to say thank you. I'm sorry if my bloggin has gone down or been of a lower standard and will endeavour to resume normal service as i do voluntary work again. James |
|
| Author: | SOT [ Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:19 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Thanks |
Sorry to hear you've been under the weather mate. I wish you well with your recovery |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Thanks |
Hiya James, I wondered why you hadn't posted lately. I'm glad you're feeling better. You take care of yourself! xx |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:32 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Thanks |
Hello James, glad you're back! x |
|
| Author: | Moley [ Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:19 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Thanks |
Welcome back James. Take care fella |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|