News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 6:12 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Masefield Lane
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:09 am
Posts: 463
Anyone know what has happened there ?? There are police and ambulance at the entrance and Police have closed the road ....... it worries me as there are mainly old people living there x

_________________
I do not suffer fools !!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Masefield Lane
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:36 pm
Posts: 69
No idea, I have just passed there on my way home. It must be serious for them to have closed the road off.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Masefield Lane
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:09 am
Posts: 463
Damn - I was relying on you to know Lindsay ;) Seriously - I thought it looked bad because they had police tape at high and low level - even the ambulance couldnt get through.

_________________
I do not suffer fools !!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Masefield Lane
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:09 am
Posts: 463
I often use that as a cut through & have often thought it is a bit dodgy with the alleyway at the end .....

_________________
I do not suffer fools !!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Masefield Lane
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:36 pm
Posts: 69
I walk through there quite a lot too, I have never been nervous using the alley. But then living in Melbourne House make most areas seem safe ;) . I will let you know if I hear what happened.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Masefield Lane
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:09 am
Posts: 463
Thanks Lindsay ..... x

_________________
I do not suffer fools !!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Masefield Lane
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:36 pm
Posts: 69
Apparently it was an assault.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Masefield Lane
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:09 am
Posts: 463
Oh no :-( Thanks Lindsay - I hope the person recovers okay x

_________________
I do not suffer fools !!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




LOCAL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS: YOU CAN ADVERTISE TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE IN OUR ADS SECTIONS!!

ARTICLES WANTED, ARTICLES FOR SALE, PLUMBERS, PIZZAS, ELECTRICIANS, ESTATE AGENTS, ACCOMMODATION WANTED OR FOR RENT, FLATS, ROOMS, HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL, JOBS AGENCIES, TRADESMEN & WOMEN, MOTORS, DRIVING LESSONS, HGV TRAINING, VOLUNTARY GROUPS... JUST REGISTER AND POST YOUR FREE AD, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. NO CATCH! TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

London Borough of Hillingdon Chat - Main Index

Christmas music Merelbeke