WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Masefield Lane
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=608
Page 1 of 1

Author:  jane [ Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Masefield Lane

Anyone know what has happened there ?? There are police and ambulance at the entrance and Police have closed the road ....... it worries me as there are mainly old people living there x

Author:  Lindsay [ Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Masefield Lane

No idea, I have just passed there on my way home. It must be serious for them to have closed the road off.

Author:  jane [ Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Masefield Lane

Damn - I was relying on you to know Lindsay ;) Seriously - I thought it looked bad because they had police tape at high and low level - even the ambulance couldnt get through.

Author:  jane [ Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Masefield Lane

I often use that as a cut through & have often thought it is a bit dodgy with the alleyway at the end .....

Author:  Lindsay [ Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Masefield Lane

I walk through there quite a lot too, I have never been nervous using the alley. But then living in Melbourne House make most areas seem safe ;) . I will let you know if I hear what happened.

Author:  jane [ Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Masefield Lane

Thanks Lindsay ..... x

Author:  Lindsay [ Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Masefield Lane

Apparently it was an assault.

Author:  jane [ Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Masefield Lane

Oh no :-( Thanks Lindsay - I hope the person recovers okay x

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/