| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| How great the jobcentre treat the Anglo Saxons https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=524 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | chris_guest [ Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | How great the jobcentre treat the Anglo Saxons |
This has now made me want to sign up to the BNP. I signed on a week ago, no benefit came through so went to the Jobcentre at my expense and was told phone Belfast. Problem here is that its 0845 which costs you lots and they dont answer, if your lucky they do they are crap. Have spent all morning calling numbers at my expense and got nowhere, when I did get through was told I had been sanctioned and should go to my jobcentre, explained to the government twot I had already done that and got as much use as advice from a chocolate fireguard. Moans and rants aside, I asked why I have been sanctioned, erm they did not know. Next question was where can I get money for food or do they want me to starve. After lots of having a dig I did pull out the White Card and asked why I was being picked on as I worked in the industry for 5 years and KNOW for a fact if I was non white I would not be treated like this, so asked if it was ok for to knock on my local immigrants door could I demand food off them. This country makes me sick, all my family for generations back went to war to protect this country and yet we are treated like scum in our own country. The way I feel now is yes I will now sign up and fight for my Fellow Anglo Saxon's rights and stuff those that are hear to take take take, Send them back home stuff the lot of them. Some or lots here might be offended by my rant, but wait til you are unemployed and treated like crap for no fault of your own. If this country wants to stamp out extremist then treat the people from this country with dignity and respect or otherwise we will sign up and fight for our rights and if that upsets the loonie left do gooder, so I care NO I will look after myself and stuff anyone else. Moan over |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:19 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: How great the jobcentre treat the Anglo Saxons |
I for one have no issue with your post. It's the sort of treatment I'm not at all surprised about. |
|
| Author: | geezer466 [ Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: How great the jobcentre treat the Anglo Saxons |
What does sanctioned mean? Other than you don't get any money. Did you find out why it applied to you? |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:16 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: How great the jobcentre treat the Anglo Saxons |
Probably means you haven't just arrived at Heathrow |
|
| Author: | john [ Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: How great the jobcentre treat the Anglo Saxons |
maybe he was sectioned, for asking for his rights , lunercy |
|
| Author: | chris_guest [ Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: How great the jobcentre treat the Anglo Saxons |
I was sanctioned because some moron at the Jobcentre lost the job application form that I have to supply every 2 weeks to prove I have applied for jobs. |
|
| Author: | rexy [ Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: How great the jobcentre treat the Anglo Saxons |
Have they suggested yet that you should consider immigrating. |
|
| Author: | chris_guest [ Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: How great the jobcentre treat the Anglo Saxons |
| Author: | jim [ Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: How great the jobcentre treat the Anglo Saxons |
possibly Cuba has a better set up than the UK, after Blair sold us out. |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:27 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: How great the jobcentre treat the Anglo Saxons |
Don't think you can blame any individual that has reached the top! Gone ae the days when you could trust any politician! Lets face it, they're all in it for what they can get! Let's face it Blair was always a Tory, but jumped on the Labour band wagon, cos Tories were becoming unpopular at the time! And it'll happen again, whatever party! I think local councillors mean well, and the majority are sincere, but they're fighting a losing battle! |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|