| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Wot I Wanna know https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=515 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | jim [ Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:06 am ] |
| Post subject: | Wot I Wanna know |
How much longer the folk inside the M25 will be paying for the Olympics now all the construction has been done, and will we get a return on the cash they have taken from us, or have we just been robbed to inject more cash into the fat cats pocket, as nobody so far has said whats in it for us, or are the pensioners, unemployed, and least well off are subsidising the rest of the country? is this really what Ken and Boris are all about, robbing the poor to feed the rich? its like buying a second hand banger, and asking for the sales talk all over again, as you have lost faith in it. |
|
| Author: | Lindsay [ Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:41 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Wot I Wanna know |
Apparently we will be paying until 2016, And of course we will not get a return. I have a long letter from Boris about this when I asked the question on behalf of a local resident. If I can work out how, I will post it later. |
|
| Author: | chris_guest [ Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Wot I Wanna know |
We should not have been made to pay for them, Wonder what Sebbie boy thinks about having to call the army in. Oh and the infamous legacy which will be total joke. A total waste of money and any legacy will be a run down area |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Wot I Wanna know |
Agree, I can see it being another expensive Millennium Dome fiasco. |
|
| Author: | jim [ Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Wot I Wanna know |
Got to say one thing for the Brits, when they make a balls up of anything, they don't sod about bye half, so one of their better balls up was Suez, when Petrol went up and an extra sixpence was put on the price to pay for it, known as the temporary tanner so just how long is temporary, any business run like GB Ltd would have been in front of the Lord Chancellor and official receivers many times over. and as far as the limpics what choice other than pay, irrespective of ability just another highway robbery made legal. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|