| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| We Are All In It Together 2 https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=345 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | SOT [ Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:47 am ] |
| Post subject: | We Are All In It Together 2 |
I was clearing out some old papers when I came across an invoice for some work I did in a fashion shop in London a while back. OK, fashion & London = expensive, but this place was amazingly over the top. I looked them up on the web to see that, despite the recession, they are still in business do not seem to have reduced their prices A sample of their stock is some shorts - just in time for the summer (I reckon these would suit you Jim!) http://www.ln-cc.com/invt/sac0108010nav What sort of idiot would pay that for those? |
|
| Author: | jim [ Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:06 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: We Are All In It Together 2 |
boys shorts, dont they do mens sizes ? |
|
| Author: | john [ Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:33 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: We Are All In It Together 2 |
how did they get a picture of my legs |
|
| Author: | jim [ Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:42 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: We Are All In It Together 2 |
I had you down as older than twelve, they are the legs of a boy. |
|
| Author: | geezer466 [ Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: We Are All In It Together 2 |
SOT wrote: I was clearing out some old papers when I came across an invoice for some work I did in a fashion shop in London a while back. OK, fashion & London = expensive, but this place was amazingly over the top. I looked them up on the web to see that, despite the recession, they are still in business do not seem to have reduced their prices A sample of their stock is some shorts - just in time for the summer (I reckon these would suit you Jim!) http://www.ln-cc.com/invt/sac0108010nav What sort of idiot would pay that for those? At first site I thought this must be one of those 'chic' West End fashion shops but it seems their only retail outlet is in E8. Quote: LN-CC Head Office 54b Downham Road London N1 5AS United Kingdom +44 (0)203 174 0736 enquiries@ln-cc.com LN-CC Store The Basement 18 Shacklewell Lane Dalston London E8 2EZ +44 203 174 0727 appointments@ln-cc.com Looking at their site parts of it look to be in Japanese, I guess they may have some semi known 'designers' who have some sort of cult following across the World. At that price they don't need to find many idiots before they break even or make a profit. Here is an example.. http://www.ln-cc.com/mens-brands/icat/jil-sander-mens/ Page of gear designed by someone called Jill Sander http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jil_Sander Looking across the site it seems to be a marketplace for many of these sorts of people clearly aimed at those with more money than sense..... Bankers, politicians and their ilk spring to mind. Most of their trade will I am sure be on-line.... I on the other hand will stick to Marks and Sparks and Primark or |
|
| Author: | jim [ Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: We Are All In It Together 2 |
Exchange and Mart have some good deals, I get all my posh stuff from there. |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Tue May 01, 2012 1:27 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: We Are All In It Together 2 |
Good grief!!!!!!!!!!!! You'd have to work at Hillingdon Council to afford them. Perhaps they should become part of an official uniform for LBH directors? |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|