WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Friday 13th
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=313
Page 1 of 2

Author:  jim [ Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:10 am ]
Post subject:  Friday 13th

There must be a reason why Friday 13Th is considered to be unlucky for some, to me its just like any other day, so what is the origin anyone know? a long superstition, I know goes back at least when I was a kid, along with third light when lighting a cigarette, that one I know, a first world war sniper fingie, and why is it unlucky to be superstitious. :( :(

Author:  Kremmen [ Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Friday 13th

Touch wood

Author:  Brian [ Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Friday 13th

...and don't walk under a black cat carrying a ladder.
:lol: ;)

Author:  Pam [ Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Friday 13th

You had too much 'cake' again Brian? ;)

Author:  gmr [ Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Friday 13th

Pam wrote:
You had too much 'cake' again Brian? ;)


Rum cake ?

Author:  Sunshine [ Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Friday 13th

The little girl a couple of houses down from me told me that it was unlucky to look at a black cat on Friday 13th. I hadn't heard that one before :D

Author:  jane [ Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Friday 13th

That may be true Sunshine .... I have a black cat - got up to feed him which did involve looking at him - came back and my laptop blew up :-( I am now without a computer and having to borrow his indoors :-(

Author:  Kremmen [ Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Friday 13th

Was it a black laptop with a ladder as a screensaver ?

Author:  jim [ Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Friday 13th

What do you expect every one knows you should never walk under a black cat at any time.

Author:  Sunshine [ Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Friday 13th

sorry about your laptop Jane. I hope you get it fixed.

Did anybody else have any bad lack yesterday? (I'm hoping not)

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/