| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Cyclist death https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=311 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | john [ Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Cyclist death |
Another Cyclist has died, in London on the embankment I am very sorry for the cyclist, and family When are they going to ban cycles from busy streets and city roads They are a danger to them self and others, yet another unnecessary death Even the Borris bikes don’t have a wing mirror, why not? And the stupid LED lights they have are useless, just a twinkle Even when I had a bike as a child, I had a good bright back light, and a proper headlight , and a mirror So I could be seen at night, and been seen by the light on the road ahead The few scrapes I have seen between cycles and cars and Lorries, have been the cyclist fault Either weaving in and out of traffic, or undertaking, next to the kerb , on the blind side of a HGV etc |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:21 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Cyclist death |
Agree, it's too dangerous on main roads these days. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|