| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Advisor to the PM? https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2587 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Westonman [ Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Advisor to the PM? |
As somebody who spent many working years subject to strict security regulations and law; where the mere suspicion of a communist link in my background would have meant my being barred from my continuing to work, I am astounded that this should be going on, see the video: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Vc9JVGGVc6dg/ Towards the end of my working life, and subject to regular security checks, I received a phone call from HMG security telling me that they could not find any official records of my parents' places of birth. I was told over the phone that unless I could provide within 10 days, the name of the registry office where my parent's births were registered, then I was to be suspended from all security related work. Fortunately, both my parents were still alive at that time, and provided me with the details of their birth certificates, which I then passed on to HMG security who were vetting me. |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Advisor to the PM? |
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|