WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Number, numbers, numbers: Where is the truth?
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2522
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Westonman [ Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:22 am ]
Post subject:  Number, numbers, numbers: Where is the truth?

Fact not fear - Excellent presentation here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo

More here: Compare the numbers of Lock-down states with Non-lock-down states:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHR3NwG ... e=emb_logo

Author:  Westonman [ Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Number, numbers, numbers: Where is the truth?

Update on "Fact not fear" charts here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZx-le8Ayc

From the update video: Gateshead's profits taking a hit? I like the sound of that. His poor success with viruses attacking his operating systems is not a good advert for his venture into vaccines for humans.

Over the years, I've never understood why the UK political class have been so enthusiastic for Gate's operating systems and software, or why the schools are so aligned with his products. I've been MS-free for a long time.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/