| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Albert Camus - The Plague https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2516 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Rich Kid [ Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Albert Camus - The Plague |
An interesting, and in my view, a very compelling viewpoint: Albert Camus - The Plague: https://youtu.be/vSYPwX4NPg4 |
|
| Author: | Westonman [ Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:46 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Albert Camus - The Plague |
We should not fear the plague – but fear the Judge: Quote: Luke 12:4 – 5
4 “And I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. 5 “But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|