| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Another case of the wealthy telling us not to live as I do https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2409 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Westonman [ Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Another case of the wealthy telling us not to live as I do |
Climate activist is a brainwashed child of rich celebrities. https://order-order.com/2019/04/24/gret ... ssion=true |
|
| Author: | Admin [ Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:07 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Another case of the wealthy telling us not to live as I |
Typical. |
|
| Author: | Rich Kid [ Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:39 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Another case of the wealthy telling us not to live as I |
Same old story, hypocrites trying to dictate how we live ..... whilst they do the opposite! |
|
| Author: | Westonman [ Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:57 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Another case of the wealthy telling us not to live as I |
Some time ago, atmospheric science professor Richard Lindzen put on a series of FREE lectures inside the House of commons, not in the main chamber. His lectures were designed to prove that man-made CO2 is not a threat to this planet. I sent an email to my MP recommending that he attend the lectures by Professor Richard Lindzen. It turned out that the lectures were poorly attended by MPs of all parties. I later received a reply from my MP stating that he that he did not attend the lectures because “man-made climate change was proven”. When a sixteen year old autistic child of non-scientific wealthy celebrity parents speaks to the House of Commons on man-made climate change, Parliament goes into raptures. ‘The blind leading the blind’ doesn’t even come close to describing that place. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|