WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

The power behind Green?
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2407
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Westonman [ Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:50 am ]
Post subject:  The power behind Green?

http://www.wrongkindofgreen.org/blog/

Author:  Admin [ Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The power behind Green?

In layman's terms, we will all be allocated carbon credits. A sort of anti-money. It won't matter how much money you have, if you run out of government allocated carbon credits you won't be able to buy anything or do anything.

I heard Hilary Benn being interviewed on this years ago. He didn't of course set it out as bluntly as I have.

Author:  Kremmen [ Wed May 01, 2019 9:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The power behind Green?

I feel sorry for the younger generation who are going to suffer this nonsense.

Author:  Admin [ Fri May 03, 2019 6:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The power behind Green?

Yep.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/