WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Brexit: The Constitutional Position
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2391
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Westonman [ Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Brexit: The Constitutional Position

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/brexit ... l-position

When it so pleases the powers-that-be, we are reminded that “Ignorance of the law is no excuse.” The same applies political parties and Parliamentarians.

Author:  Rich Kid [ Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit: The Constitutional Position

A very interesting article which raises many questions over the actions taken by our politicians past and present. Why then has this situation re: the EU been allowed to develop without comment or action from any one of our barrister MP's/Lords?

Author:  Westonman [ Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit: The Constitutional Position

Rich Kid wrote:
A very interesting article which raises many questions over the actions taken by our politicians past and present. Why then has this situation re: the EU been allowed to develop without comment or action from any one of our barrister MP's/Lords?
A very good question RK.

Every further development of a fraud itself becomes fraudulent. Anything, or any situation, agreement or contract built on an original fraud, is itself fraudulent. (Receiving stolen goods is as much a crime as the original theft). The whole of the UK’s membership of the EU appears to be built on a crime, a fraud. Therefore our “membership” appears to be fraudulent, a crime, and unlawful; as would be the EU related "laws" and taxes we've had to endure over recent decades. Any further “Deal” that May and the Remainer MPs cook up would also become fraudulent and unlawful.

The depth and reach of such a fraud would be enormous, affecting every aspect of British life over the last 55 years or so.

I have written to my MP asking him to explain his understanding of the constitutional situation described in that article. At least it lets him know that we are looking at them.

Author:  Kremmen [ Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit: The Constitutional Position

I just hope one of the remaining 27 EU members vetoes our request for an extension.

I could be wrong but I firmly believe we should leave on the 29th with no deal. We can then control our position and work with the rest of the world.

From what I understand the Norway model prevents them from creating trade deals outside of the EU framework ?

Author:  Rich Kid [ Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit: The Constitutional Position

I agree with you Kremmen.

Author:  Westonman [ Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit: The Constitutional Position

I agree with Kremmen too.

Whether we leave or remain, Britain will never be the same again, neither will the political system. Trust in the so-called democratic process has been severely damaged. If we remain, then I think that dictatorship is assured; if we leave, an equally powerful political earthquake will have to follow because the tentacles of the EU run long and deep throughout the whole of British authority, media and administration; the swamp will not surrender easily to any cleansing process.

Author:  Kremmen [ Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit: The Constitutional Position

I see Tusk is suggesting a 4 year delay. I bet he is......

By then we will have had a GE and maybe he is hoping it will be cancelled.

I haven't double checked recently but I recall seeing a graph that showed we were the second largest payer and Poland was the greatest beneficiary.

Tusk is Polish, say no more.

Author:  Westonman [ Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit: The Constitutional Position

This report is effectively saying that the EU will only consider a delay to Brexit if Brexit is cancelled:
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/0 ... fter-exit/

The EU is totally ignoring our constitution.

By requesting a delay to Brexit, May and the majority of MPs, are clearly saying that they do not intend to honour the democratic decision of the people of Britain in the referendum of 2016. This is the end of democracy in Britain. It is also the end of Right and Honourable.

Author:  Kremmen [ Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit: The Constitutional Position

As I understand it the Brexiteers are likely to accept May's deal rather than have any extension.

As some have said a while ago - 'Let's get across the line then start changing our laws, which we will be able to do, to cut them out'.

Author:  Rich Kid [ Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit: The Constitutional Position

I was and still am against May's plan but I've reached a point where any way we can get out of the EU is an option. It carries certain risks but let's worry and address those once we leave.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/