WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

The truth is now in plain sight
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2370
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Westonman [ Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:47 pm ]
Post subject:  The truth is now in plain sight

It ALWAYS WAS ABOUT MONEY, NOT HEALTH:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/cars/ ... -2025.html

Author:  Kremmen [ Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The truth is now in plain sight

Looking at those new rules he's going to be raking it in.

All older cars within the North / South circular, ouch.


What I don't get is the mini-cab moan. Is the £11+ CC a one a day payment, which they can add to fares, or payment for each border entry ?

Author:  Rich Kid [ Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The truth is now in plain sight

Is London becoming a City State? I certainly don't feel it's the old London I once knew, I feel a stranger in my own capital city.

Author:  Westonman [ Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The truth is now in plain sight

Rich Kid wrote:
Is London becoming a City State? I certainly don't feel it's the old London I once knew, I feel a stranger in my own capital city.
Some clues here:

Programme for 22nd & 23rd of October 2018
https://globalparliamentofmayors.org/wp ... 15-Oct.pdf

Global Parliament of Mayors:
Quote:
GPM Bristol 2018’s theme, Empowering Cities as Drivers of Change, will focus minds on global governance and the
urgent need for the influence, expertise and leadership of cities to be felt as international policy is shaped.


More here, note the last paragraph:
https://news.bristol.gov.uk/news/media- ... -21-23-oct

Author:  Kremmen [ Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The truth is now in plain sight

There is something very wrong going on and I don't understand why Brexit is being put off, delayed, being scuppered after we voted out.

Author:  Westonman [ Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The truth is now in plain sight

Kremmen wrote:
There is something very wrong going on and I don't understand why Brexit is being put off, delayed, being scuppered after we voted out.

We are surrounded by self-appointed elitist political experts on everything who have little or no experience of the real world, what could possibly be going on that is very wrong?

Author:  Jon [ Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The truth is now in plain sight

Even more draconian things are happening in some European cities. Re Brexit, whether it does or doesn't happen the globalists will still have us in their grip via all this nonsense and the great global warming scam.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/