| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| BEWARE OF ROBBERS IN HAYES https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2307 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | ARTFTE [ Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | BEWARE OF ROBBERS IN HAYES |
Beware of an Irish man calling himself Mike, Selling 50 in.Sony Smart - 4K Ultra HD TV ..from the back of his van.I was on Burger king Car Park He say's he has 2 over from a Large instalayion contract.They were wrapped in a Black Plastic with Clear Cling-film over the top. I bought TWO. first one,£200. second one came with a discount of £50 total £350.I should have known better, but commonsence was taken over with excitemant ,and I surpose greed. When I got them home,BOTH SCREENS were CRECKED. Its a cruel world out there,when people will blatantly ROB 75 year old's.. so please.... .........BEWARE ...(IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE THEN IT IS) |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:36 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: BEWARE OF ROBBERS IN HAYES |
Thanks for the warning, but, I'd never buy anything like this from a street trader. In fact I'd never buy anything from a street trader, they are reknown for selling fake goods. |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:16 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: BEWARE OF ROBBERS IN HAYES |
Oh wow, Artfte, sympathies to you. Pretty shocking all round. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|