WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Nothing to hide, then nothing to fear; we are told
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2287
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Westonman [ Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Nothing to hide, then nothing to fear; we are told

Lots of fear within the Government because there is something for them to hide from us:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... l#comments

Author:  Jon [ Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Nothing to hide, then nothing to fear; we are told

Talking of nothing to hide. nothing to fear, someone told me yesterday that even if you've never joined Facebook or Google, you may exist on their systems anyway as they create ghost profiles for people they know exist who've never signed up.

One way they do this is from harvesting the contacts of people who have joined up. You may appear once, or many times, in other people's contact lists, so they create a shadow account for you as if you'd joined, a sort of place holder, which accumulates data about you.

Author:  Kremmen [ Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Nothing to hide, then nothing to fear; we are told

I bet they do.

I'm not on FaceAche, never have been, and by the issues I see posted I made a good decision.

I am on Google though, and I have location recording active :o

Author:  Westonman [ Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Nothing to hide, then nothing to fear; we are told

I don't have a smart phone; I've never had a smart phone; I've never wanted a smart phone.

Agenda 21: Agenda 2030; Ai; Internet of things; and the smart phone:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... tn4P7IBqoQ

Google:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWDmelZxgoI

Author:  Rich Kid [ Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Nothing to hide, then nothing to fear; we are told

I didn't realise that water companies can legally force us to have smart meters - goodbye freedom, hello Orwell's 1984

Author:  Jon [ Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Nothing to hide, then nothing to fear; we are told

One of the problems is that the very technology which is so very sinister can at the same time be so incredibly handy.

Author:  Kremmen [ Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Nothing to hide, then nothing to fear; we are told

My next door neighbour has agreed 3 times to have smart meters installed by BG and 3 times they have failed to turn up.

Author:  Jon [ Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Nothing to hide, then nothing to fear; we are told

Lucky neighbour!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/