| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Your Sustainable I.D https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2268 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Westonman [ Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Your Sustainable I.D |
http://www.ukcolumn.org/article/mark-be ... ess-cartel |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:20 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Your Sustainable I.D |
All fascinating and actually .... inevitable. I'm very glad I wasn't born any later! I learnt in church in Belgium in the 1970s that all this was coming... saw an excellent film about it. |
|
| Author: | Westonman [ Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Your Sustainable I.D |
Jon wrote: All fascinating and actually .... inevitable. I'm very glad I wasn't born any later! Me too, and I suspect that I'm considerably older than you. This world is rapidly losing all reason for being here.
|
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|